Selectra is the Spanish and French leader in customer acquisition for energy and telecommunications companies.
- Extensive web development experience
- Experience using web frameworks and CMS
- Solid understanding of SQL and have good knowledge of one of the mainline databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL)
- Demonstrable experience in the backend development with Ruby on Rails or PHP
- Interest in implement and make use of new technologies
- Github or Bitbucket active user is a plus
- Work with our team creating new projects
- Maintain and upgrade current projects
- Help web content team with web sites improvements
- Well located office in the center of Madrid, with coffee, snacks, ping pong table, Play Station 4, nap zone, etc.
- Young and friendly atmosphere
- Indefinite duration contract with six months trial period
- Competitive salary according to profile